Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 30th

Is my first doctors appointment bleh

I was really hoping to get in but oh well.

Good news is that I'll get an ultrasound to hear the heartbeat at that time as well which I'll be 7w 3days at that point so a little earlier then 8 which is good.

Peeing went away for a few days but it came back today of course while I was flying..
and the acne has hit...and not normal zits those really big oily ones that if you try and pop just get bigger.

Yah I have a huge mountain on my cheek and have no idea how I'm going to attempt to cover it up tomorrow for work since I'm in Ann Arbor for meetings.

But still on my high and Mr. B has just been fantastic. Of course he wants LSU everything but I just don't like the bedding for a boy if that's what we have...too girly in my opinion.

But he has shown me every stroller, car seat, diaper genie, high chair, pack and play there are haha

But it's cute he's so into it.

Well I'm still really tired and have a lot going on tomorrow.

5W3D

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I swear the peeing was worse in the first trimester than the third! And the acne - gah!!! I finally found that Cetaphil helped me - and it seemed safe enough since you're supposed to avoid salacylic acid (sp?) and benzoyl peroxide, which makes your options limited.

    ReplyDelete