Monday, March 22, 2010

Pills

Oh thank goodness for pills haha

They called me in a prescription for anti nausea medicine. It says to only take 1 every 6 hours however it wears off around 4 hours.

Night is definitely worse for me.

I knew that you could get MS at anytime during the day but I honestly didn't think I'd be experiencing it literally 24/7...this seriously is terrible.

I've lost about 3 lbs so far...I ate at 7 but at 8 when I got sick had nothing left..so it's probably time for some saltines...how in the F am I supposed to hide this at work?

I did take a picture for my weekly belly shot but honestly I have no energy to upload it right now.

I have a presentation tomorrow at 11 but have to have the Power Point done by preferably 10 but could push 10:30.

I did email my boss and ask if we could push it back because earlier she said if I needed I could...they think I have food poisoning.

Only 6 more weeks of lies haha

1 comment:

  1. Can your boss keep a secret? It might be worth telling your boss if you can, so that she can help you keep your secret. Also, if she knows she might be more understanding of any doctors appointments or whatever. Good luck! I hope you feel better!!

    ReplyDelete