Thursday, March 25, 2010

Week 6 Update




How far along?: 6 Weeks 5 Days
Maternity clothes: Nope
Sleep: So far been good. I'm extremely tired.
Best moment this week: Getting pills from the doc
Movement: none except for my stomach getting rid of what little food I have
Food cravings: None so far
Food aversions: None yet but smells are starting to get to me...but I walk out of the room and I'm fine again.
Gender: Won't know that for awhile.
Labor signs: None for a long long time please!
Belly button in or out?: Innie
What I miss: I'm still on my high so I miss nothing right now...I know what I'll miss in a week though hah
What I am looking forward to: First Doc Appointment and Ultrasound on Tuesday!
Weekly Wisdom: eat small meals
Milestones: Feeling better today from all this MS
Weight: Down about 3lbs from getting sick so much




No comments:

Post a Comment