Friday, March 19, 2010

You know what sucks...

Morning Sickness that's what.

and for all of you who don't know about pregnancy Morning Sickness (I'll be using MS for short) doesn't have to be in the morning.

In fact it just came to me at 5:35pm weee

Actually last night when I was trying to go to bed around 11pm CST I was feeling very sick but tried to ignore it.

Then throughout my flying today I felt like I could and even when I got home but I took a nap.

This one however I couldn't escape.
I didn't have anything in my system since lunch had apparently been gobbled up and digested.

We were goin to go dinner and a movie but I just don't think I'm up for that right now.

I'm going to try and get some soup

4 comments:

  1. Hope it passes soon.
    Or you find something that helps!
    I've seen a bunch of different remedies and flat ginger ale and saltines sounded the most effective, but I wouldn't know for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What helped me the most was eating lots of little snacks and never letting my stomach get empty :) Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Jess. I never threw up from eating. I always starting coughing which led to gagging which led to dry heaves or throwing up water or stomach acid. Not fun. The coughing is my cue to eat something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that whether I eat or not. Nothing helps either but I do have some natural lemonade popsicles from Edy's that seem to work better than saltines, ginger candies, lemon juice, etc. I hope this one stick because I've tried everything else in the past 2 weeks. Mine pops up between noon and 2pm and then between 2am and 5am. Nothing like sprinting out of bed to run to the bathroom, lol.

    ReplyDelete