Monday, February 21, 2011

Age Progression

Ok so I finally was emotionally stable enough to put pictures up at work without bawling like a crazy lady although this morning when I was getting ready I felt almost like day 1....it's so strange how I can at least cope for a couple of days or a week and then BAM! It's like I'm starting all over letting her go. And maybe it's because I really see her love for me. I don't want that to come off as sounding pompous. I know she loves Mike and well really anyone who smiles but even his family told Mrs. B in law that they can tell how much she loves me. And so maybe with her starting to cuddle with me and smile a certain way just to me it has made it harder.


Anyways so I decided to put up each month of her pictures to see how much she has changed and even though she hasn't change a ton I think her 3 month looks more like me as a baby then Mr. B which are clearly his child for month 1 and 2 haha.

Aww I love her

No comments:

Post a Comment