Monday, February 14, 2011

Got the Itch

A. To have another cute Ava or Adam (we wouldn't really name him Adam but it starts with an A)...how stupid and crazy is that...? She's only 3 months. Or is it silly? She's brought so much joy to our lives and even though I've had many sleepless nights (last night included) it's all worth it.

Well anyways I have a plan for that later

But I love to shop when I'm at work because I get bored. And my sights have been set on redoing our house.
I want to paint our fireplace white because we have waaaay too much wood in there and that would break it up.

Then I want to paint our kitchen cabinets, put in granite, get new stainless appliances (specifically the double oven stove where it's all in one unit not the wall double ovens) and get an island with granite, oh and the under mount sink....oh and new carpet....a new fence....and outdoor furniture.

That's it for now haha
See working is very bad for us I tell you

And I've been looking at new work clothes too.
Mr. B has to now get something for Vday that's 250 which is how much my Iphone and Otterbox was and then he said he needed to get new steel toes...well whatever he spends on steel toes I'll be getting in work clothes sucker.

I've had a hankering for salads for lunch at work...trying to recreate what I get at Jason's Deli salad bar to go because it's too far to drive and get back to work.
But I only like certain ranches and Hidden Valley is NOT one of them. Texas Roadhouse has to be one of my favorites besides some local places around here.

I just found the recipe whoot
So next week I'll buy my spring mix since Mr. B only likes fresh spinach and boil some eggs, and get some sunflower seeds and dried cranberries and some cottage cheese and bring some yummy salads.

ok now I'm hungry but about 1.5 hours ago I started to feel sick especially when I would drink water but I have to so that sucks. Hopefully it's nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment