Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My great husband

Well Mr. B and I have had a couple challenging weeks with Ava going to daycare and me really wanting to be a SAHM...I had to compromise on this and it sucks but he's been really great and supportive with everything around the house.

And I'm not up for a discount upgrade with Verizon until March 29th but luckily this morning there were still Iphones left for the online portion but I'd have to pay the full 200 instead of 150 but he said to go ahead and get it and get a good case too and Happy Valentines Day. Crap now I have to get him something. We of course got Ava stuff but I was just planning on doing a dinner.

But I am pretty freaking excited because I've wanted one for a long ol time and he has one with work and everyone sits and plays on them while I play on my old Palm Pre that I bought on Ebay when my other phone broke haha.

I should get it around the 18th!!!! He's so great.

We got Ava a Purple Bumbo (for LSU duh haha). I need to get her a few more books and little toys.

I also got this cute cool mist humidifier since it's so hot and stuffy in her room she's been waking up all congested and there's only so much that sucker can get out...but listen up TAKE THAT HOSPITAL SUCKER WITH YOU!!!! People always told me that and I'm so glad I listened because no matter what brand you buy they will not be as good. If you can score 2 get them because then you can leave one at daycare.

I also ordered her a cute mesh daycare bag that is brown and then it has a trim with brown, cream, teal, and pink I think stripes and I'm having her name embroidered on it.

That way they can put her used bottles, paci's, and dirty clothes in there at the end of the day and when I come in the morning I can bring her fresh stuff instead of using a plastic bag.

Well that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment