Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th Re-Cap

So I totally forgot about the 4th. We had a great time. We went over to our good friends Mr. and Mrs. C's house. They had a shit ton of people there including about 5 4-10 years olds, 7 2-5 year olds, and about 5 babies...ugh!

Uncle Kevin said "Geez it must be in the water"...then he proceeded to tell his fiance not to drink it...I then said "Give me a gallon"! haha

One of our friends plopped his 7 month old right in my lap. I turned to Mr. B and said "Doesn't this look so natural...he said "yes, and so does this"...while drinking his Miller Lite.

Oh that Mr. B such a funny man I tell you.

I decided to play in the Washers Tourney which I've only played a few times over there while drunk so I was hoping to get a good partner....and I did. I think I scored about 5 points total in the first 3 games but after that I did quite well and we went UNDEFEATED SUCKERS! We all realized half way through that we should've put some money down. There were 10 teams heck I could've walked away with like 50 bucks.

Then we played volleyball. I haven't played volleyball since the infamous play at the family reunion when I fell on my scar and resurfaced that thing. And now I have a scar on top of a scar. But I think my leg has gotten stronger..hell it should it's been over 4 years now. And I did a pretty good job. The sun was scorching on us but I managed to stay hydrated with Miller Lite bwahahaha.

We then just hung out and I was in bed by 1am. Oh and everyone loved my flag cake!!

It was a great time of food, drinks, games and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment