Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ahhh geez.

Well shall we just tear into this one today?! I say sure.
Well you all are aware of me wanting a child so it's no surprise that this topic is brought up a lot to plant the seed haha.

We had met with our friends for a few drinks and that topic arose...and I got upset as usual by the way Mr. B was handling it. Finally Uncle Kevin said "He's scared" looked Mr. B right in the eyes and said "You're scared" and Mr. B said "You're so right" which is fine...I told him listen I don't know what's going to happen and I don't know what life will bring and that is scary but I do know that we will be great parents and I know we can afford it. Then he went on and on about cost.

And Uncle Kevin wouldn't let it go and I'm trying not to cry and Auntie Jen was like "Ok Uncle Kevin drop it" haha.

There was a comment made by Mr. B in passing the other day that hurt me so I told the whole crowd and Mr. B said "I know that was hurtful and it was wrong to say...that's not how I really feel"

So.....I told Uncle Kevin if he gets pregnant before me I'll be angry haha.

And I told Mike he doesn't know how easy or hard it will be to have a child so waiting another year and then what if we have fertility problems and then Mr. B's like 36 or 37 before we have children..I don't want that.

So on the way home we drove past a daycare by our house and Mr. B says "I want you to call around and get prices" I said no because he's just going to prove his point of how expensive it all is. Well I looked online and found some were about 135 a week. He said that's a lot. I said listen we're paying 500 in credit cards alone and all of that will be done hopefully by the end of this year but no later then March of 2010 and even if we got pregnant today we wouldn't be due until April so we can take that money and put it towards the daycare...he then said "But theres other expenses" I said "forget it" now I'm doing it my way haha

On to something pretty serious....Mr. B in law (or Mr. B's dad)

He has already had a stroke and a heart attack in his lifetime. Before me but not that long ago. I believe it was about 5 years ago.

As of right now he has one clogged artery 100% and the other is 60% but they won't actually do anything until the other is 80%. Seems odd to me but hey they're the professionals. So he doesn't go back until August 20th.

Well he goes all over the country for work. They were in Texas for quite some time then off to Montana and now Texas is calling him back. Well the in law's actually live in Tennessee. So today he is off to drive to Texas but Mrs. B in law isn't going. She has some things to prepare for the leave back at home. I told her she should fly to Texas but then her sister isn't doing well either so she was going to get her to come up to the house for a couple of weeks.

Mrs. B in law is really really scared. And I get that. She's very dependant but I told her that Mr. B in law has got to change his lifestyle. No more eating fried stuff, no more smoking like a chimney, and no more boozing all the time. She said he won't but he's scared. I can imagine this is scary.

So please all say a little prayer and think about him. I've been doing research on all natural pills that will help lower cholesterol in hopes to get him in a better place.

Only time will tell. But that's simply another reason to have a family now. You don't know when you'll be taken away from this earth and you might as well have enjoyment and meaning while here.

It just makes you think about how precious life is and enjoying it with the ones you love and adore. And that's exactly what I plan on doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment