Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cranky Ass Biznatch

I think it's just the total lack of sleep I've been getting but I seriously have no patience for anyone who's remotely acting an ass!

Just shut up...no body cares is what I pretty much think and I hate being that girl. I mean don't get me wrong I am a smart ass to the max but not a raging bitch. Maybe it's also because AF will be here in two days...but it just doesn't feel like normal PMS...just really tired.

Well I'm happy that Mr. B will be out with clients tonight and dinner is in the crock pot so I can just relax and hopefully get to bed before 11.

On a better note whatever was going wrong yesterday is fixed on here. I can now spell check and do fun little things if I so choose to do.

I won't of course...well I will spell check.

I'm feeling like I should be writing something important or intellectual and I've got nothing. I'm going to finish up my Europe book so I can order it and get it before my trip to Kentucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment