Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pain in the Neck...

Literally.

I isn't going away and now I think I may have a pinched nerve.
At first I thought I slept wrong but now that this has been hurting in a serious way since Tuesday and putting heat on it isn't working I think it's not going away on it's own.

Right now I have some throbbing too ugh.

I literally can't turn left or even put my ear to my shoulder..hmpph yah I can barely tilt my head.

So I'm getting a referral to a Chiro and I'm so freaking scared. I've never been and I always think that if I go I'll be the one where they snap my neck wrong and I end up paralysed...yes morbid but that's me.

Well my day went by quickly a little too quickly actually. We had visitors so about 2.5-3 hours were taken up and I got nothing done. Now I have stuff to do and haven't boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment