Thursday, July 30, 2009

Time Flies...

When you're making fun of all the wacko's in your family...hah! Well it's kind of true.

So this past weekend was our annual family reunion and boy I swear I'm learning more things then I really want to know...but I'm also learning people's characters and that deems interesting to say the least.

It was quite nerve tracking seeing the ex inmate bebop on in acting like a father with his prison sandals and sweatpants still on...oh with his Bengals hat cocked to the side acting like a thug...gag me puuuleez. I didn't believe you then and I don't believe you know. I would almost be willing to bet everything I own on the fact that you will indeed get into trouble again this year and end up back there for good...and it would be better for your daughter that's for sure.

For Gr Unc I just can't believe your actions....one day you will regret this...you truly will. You have left behind some great people for what I consider not so great people who definitely don't have any real character and who don't clearly care for their family or else they'd face the music instead of ignoring it.

But ultimately they will reign over you and them so it will all work out. I hope so because he is truly a spectacular person...and it's your loss not his.

For the daughter of Satan...I can barely muster enough energy and niceness to stand you anymore. You are so full of it and an ugly shrew....yes that's my new nickname for you! You walk around acting like you know what you're talking about but you sound like a complete fucking moron....just shut up! I always think "no she can't possibly top her crazy antics" but then you go and show me you can.

He would leave you if he had the money and if I ever win the lottery I will give it to him to do so because you make him miserable, you make your children miserable, and well I guess it's because you're miserable. Get off your fat ass and help your family out instead of mooching off of mine!

And for you missy with the stick up your ass let it go...your husband is actually a really great person and very enjoyable but after the accident you have made him feel and think that he's worthless...he lit up that night without you cramming down his throat how "this isn't how the story went ...or that never happened" just let him be. He stayed out that late because he didn't have to listen to you bitch and he was happy. ....and she'll end up pregnant within a year if you don't back off. She's not your property anymore....GET OVER IT!

and you two...you're both delusional haha...this is not real life...

And G people aren't perfect and the sooner you realize that that happier you'll be....everyone knows we're not perfect so quit acting like we all have cute little white picket fences and have the 2.5 kids.

Ohhhhh and I'm fuming that, that little asshole gets in on it...not right...he could give two shits less of our family. I can't believe you'd even do that. seriously.


Well anyone who reads this probably won't understand but it's probably still funny haha

No comments:

Post a Comment