Thursday, July 9, 2009

Re-Arranging the garage

To actually make it look like a grown up's garage hooray!


We were already planning on getting some nice shelves and some place Mr. B can do stuff on a table of some sorts. When we were at Lowe's the other weekend we couldn't agree on which set. But none the less it was like 200 which isn't too bad but you really don't get all fuzzy inside dropping 200 on shelving for your garage...opposed to oh I don't know going to drink at The Chimes twice haha.


But in lieu of us getting the In Law's old fridge (which isn't even old. Mr. B in law works out of state so much...and Mrs. B in law goes with him that they're never there to ever open the freezer so of course it's going to freeze up duh) but hey no complaints here. And if we get Mr. B's Dr. Pepper machine that means more room needs to be made.


But besides the shelves that we'll be waiting on I've wanted a hangy thing (like my terminology) for shovels, rakes etc...


I found this one that I like and it's only 25 buckaroo's.






I think it would serve the purpose for all of our little things and then when we get our shelving units we can hide all the other shit.

There will always be containers though because since that jackass owner put his foot through our garage ceiling Mr. B is just too scared to put anything up in the attic. I mean it's not like he has to put it in that area and they would be resting on the beams but then I'd have to ask him to get stuff down for me....and we all know that won't happen.

But none the less it will be a better place. Whoo

No comments:

Post a Comment