Thursday, September 17, 2009

Been A Bit...

too long!

I can't believe it's been a whole week. I need to get my act together.

Well my grandma officially has Congestive Heart Failure. They've already had to lower her cumadin once.

My nosey aunt left me a FB message saying that she would be available tomorrow if I wanted to chat (with my grandma that is)

So I call and I'm chatting to my other aunt and my grandma yells in the background "Didn't you know your GG was on deaths door and you didn't even call" I told my aunt I did the day she was put into the hospital after they told her she had CHF!!!!

I then got on the phone with her and was like "dude I talked to you for a good 10 minutes and then talked to grandpa" haha she was like ooh it must have been the morphine...umm nice! haha

Well Mr. B's boss was like ooh no our big boss is on a rampage. Well the boss had a conference call and then Mr. B had a separate conference call. The bosses they all got yelled at because it's their area that's really struggling (all over the country) but Mr. B and the other sales guys didn't get yelled at because they know they're trying.

They did say people could be laid off though.
Well the big boss called every sales guy and he called Mr. B last night and said that he shouldn't worry worry and that Mr. B's area actually is the most profitable out of the country and he didn't want Mr. B getting worried and jumping ship.

Now I know that's great and all but I think Mr. B should be proactive and if he can find a great job not traveling and worried what his commission will be like this month I say he should. I searched for jobs and found 2 that he is qualified for and in the price range of what he was making last year when times were really f'n good!!!!

Well my good friend Auntie Heather's husband texted me on the sly and said he had 4 tickets to the Chicago Bears vs Detroit Lions game for Sunday October 4th and he'd love for Mr. B and I to come up. If this was last year I would've booked the tickets and then told Mr. B but we have to be careful with what we're doing. Now I should say that we are doing well. I mean we've been very smart with saving and paying off debt. I freak out when our checking dips below a certain number (that I have to say back 5 years ago I would've thought was huuuge) and freak when I need to pull 500 from our savings because that's taking out of our savings (which really I would've never imagined it being so great either) and thanks to Mr. B having a fantastic year last year we were able to bank a lot while spending 8k of our own money for the wedding....hindsight really bites you in the ass.

I just think I should've had that beach wedding my grandpa said to have and took the extra 5k he was willing to dish and then I would've had a beautiful wedding and 5k well no I would've had 13k because we wouldn't have spent the 8k. But you know it would've went somewhere else I'm sure. haha maybe to giving my grandpa that in cash for my car and not owing so much. But anyways whatever.

So I really really want to go! The cheapest airfare I've found is 320 for both of us and yes that normally would be a good deal but you have to think that's 320 (if we do fri-mon) hotel (even if we split with them) you know us and how we like to drink and eat so this easily turns into 800+ for a couple of days.

I thought it would be cook to invite Auntie Katti and Uncle Dave up too though to hang out. I don't know...Now Uncle Eric is saying what if we paid for the hotel...and it's not that really it's not because I can name our own price and get a good deal with splitting.

I'm going to talk to Mr. B in person tomorrow and see how he feels. I mean it really works out since it's an away game week anyways.

I will be getting my bonus in October. Most likely the week after we'd go (which isn't a big deal) and we could use that money but I really really had my heart set on buying a new guest bedroom set before my grandparents come with that money. Mr. B keeps saying how we need to buy a nice set for like 1k but my whole thing is we're not buying a new bed frame or anything like that just dresser and Armoire or something that nobody ever uses because we don't have guests THAT often. So my bonus of 500ish is perfect. I've scoped out a set with Walmart and Target.

But that could be used for Chicago. I've always wanted to go to a Bears game because hey that would be fun and I honestly really love Chicago.

le sigh

I'm torn.

Anyways we had our first tailgating and LSU game of the season this past Saturday and it farking rained the entire time.

Tailgating was fine because we have a big enough tent but the game it rained for about 3.5 quarters and my "water resistant" jacket couldn't take it and actually soaked through and ruined my phone for the night but luckily that sucker is back to normal because I didn't get insurance now that it's becoming a crock of shit to have it anyways. But it was my beloved Versa Touch and I didn't want to part with greatness.
And Uncle Kevin and Auntie Jen couldn't make it because Auntie Jen had the viral form of H1N1 and Uncle Kenny, Uncle Andy, Auntie Sunny, and Auntie Toni were all so hungover that they didn't want to trek out.

But it's not supposed to rain and even though Auntie Jen had a relapse yesterday (I'm sure she'll be fine by Saturday...if not Uncle Kevin said he's coming without her) so they'll be there so I'm thinking of making jello shots. I really want to get the medical shot thingies but don't feel like going to a medical supply store to look haha. But I should. But I have mini cups so it would work just fine.

Anyways this has turned into a ridiculously long post since I waited a week. Next time I won't wait so long.

Oh I kicked ass first week into my fantasy league too...thank goodness Tony Romo had a great game.

Oh if my body got back to the 28 day schedule I was supposed to start my period yesterday but it could be today as well...however I don't feel like I'm getting it. We didn't get to have much sex because Mr. B was sick so who knows.

It may just take some time to get back to 28 days after having the 40 or maybe my body will be adjusting and won't go back to a 28 day but I surely hope its sooner then 40.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment