Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Well you guessed it...

Still no AF...
Today marks day 34. While I was working I was feeling crampy and just bleh like I normally due right when AF shows up.

But when I went to the bathroom no signs of her. Not sure what this means really. Maybe she'll show later today or I guess it could be pregnancy cramping...I know some girls who've experienced that le sigh

I was going to go buy a test today (at least that's what I told myself) but I'm just not believing it could really be positive so I don't want to.

I just feel like getting Raising Cane's which should tell me AF is on her way however it's dark and gloomy outside and I want some Sweet Tea haha.....and this all stemmed from a caller calling someone asking for that exact thing.

I'm really hoping to meet up this weekend with some of my fellow May Knotties!!! J is in town since her husband has some business in NOLA and T is driving down from Lafayette and S is coming too!

But it's just that's a long drive and the LSU game is on at 11:30am bleh

I think I may just come Mr. B unless he wants to come or at least go to his cousins to watch the game for sure since I'm still trying to figure out a place that serves food and would have the game on.

Maybe this could be picture taking session take 2 haha

Well work has actually been busy for me this week whoot!

I worked out last night. I did like 2.75 miles and burned a little over 300 calories I think...I could tell that I was tired from not working out in 3 days. So I now have to work out on Monday's instead of Tuesdays.

I think Mon, Wed, Fri will work better for me anyways...but since I didn't do that I'm taking today off and then going full throttle tomorrow and Friday.

To get to 8.5 miles I'm going to have to do about 2.75 each day which isn't too bad. My goal is to do 8 but I know that I'm going to have to up it each time and eventually just add in a 4th day.

I'm down about 2 lbs which I'm waiting now for it to really drop and get me under 170...I guess before I thought I was 172 but really I was closer to 175 haha boo

Oh well I'm feeling better and that's what matters. Baby Steps.

Ok my stomach is punching itself because it's so hungry.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tested yet this month? I had lots of cramps my BFP cycle ;) You never know....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No not yet...all last night I felt like I was ready to get AF and nothing.

    Today is back to normal. I have bought two tests...so tonight I'm going to take one and see. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete