Tuesday, September 1, 2009

wah wah sick sick

That would be Mr. B

Friday night he started not feeling very well. So I went and got him some Dayquil and DayTime Thera Flu.

Saturday he woke up still not feeling well. He asked if his tonsils were swollen but heck I couldn't tell. Apparently they were because when we went to Uncle K and Aunt T's house Uncle K said "whoa that's how our daughters were before they took them out"

Well he suffered through but by Sunday he was a mess. He has soooo much mucus. You know the bigger Powerade bottles? Yah from Sunday night at bed until 7:30am yesterday morning he had filled half of it with mucus!!! Gross I know but amazing that the body was producing that much as well! When he went in the doc said I'm so surprised you're not drooling all over yourself.

So he called and actually made an appointment. He had a temp of 103.5 and they said he had Strep Tonsillitis. And I looked online just now to see pictures and it made me want to hurl. I don't know if Mr. B's look like that because I haven't looked.

Well he was prescribed omoxicillan and Oxycontin so he could actually sleep. We've had to keep checking his temps...they fluctuate. It was down to 99.9 yesterday afternoon when I came home to take care of him but it rose to 100.7ish last night (it always gets worse at night) of course he's super cold and I'm hot. So I slept in the living room (haven't changed the sheets in the one guest room since his parents who smoke slept there and the office's clock ticks far too loud) haha which I was fine with the couch but didn't get much sleep.

And at 7 for some reason Mr. B goes into the kitchen and turns on the damn garbage disposal~!!! I mean who does that?! I don't care if you're sick or not.

Well I called to check on him and he was doing so so. He thinks he maybe getting better but I have my doubts. She wanted him back tomorrow if it doesn't get better but now he's saying Thursday however he said if the fever didn't break and in my mind if it's still teetering on 100 that didn't break well enough and that means the infection is still there.

I know he doesn't want to go back because if it's not better they'll be taking those bad boys out however I rather it now then in a couple of weeks when he HAS to and it's football season which he doesn't want to miss...well he won't miss it but he wants to drink which he won't be able to do.

I'd just like to know if he's going to get better or not because this weekend I had plans to go to NOLA and finally take pictures with my new freaking camera since I still haven't or if I need to take care of Mr.B which I'm completely fine doing. No better time for a surgery then having an extra day to rest right?!

Well we shall see. But this week I'm supposedly ovulating however it seemed liked like I started on Saturday (not sure yet because I'm not charting and whatnot and it would've been an early month but it just kind of seemed like it) anyways of course Mr. B is in pain so he doesn't want to...le sigh this won't be the month. Oh well.

Anyways so the fantasy draft went great and the weekend was fun...although being over there makes me a more jealous person (because that's how everyone lives there and it was rubbing off on me) and I don't like that at all. It's amazing that some can "afford" it but hey not my place to judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment