Monday, September 21, 2009

WTF

Is what I'm saying because yet again my period is nowhere to be found. Now I'm figuring that with my crazy ass thing last month (40 day cycle) that it's most likely just trying to get back in the swing of things...or who knows maybe once I hit 25 my body was like yah "umm yah we don't really like the 28 day cycle and we want to change it kthxbai"

Currently I'm on day 32....with no signs of AF roaring her pretty little head off...but I'm not thinking that I'm KU'd because well I don't want to get my hopes up....

So if I don't get it by oh Wednesday I'll take a Dollar Tree test and see. But until then I'm not going to go to all of the cutesy wootsy sites I always do and get excited.

Last time I waited until about this time to tell Mr. B but I'm not even going to do that because I don't need to go through the emotional roller coaster of him rubbing my belly and asking questions and wanting to be there for every test just to be let down with she shows.

Anyways we had fun tailgating this weekend..... Psycho K showed her ass as usual. I knew it was too good to be true. She was entirely too nice and happy the week before and I knew she couldn't make it two weeks in a row acting like a normal person. But this week she got shit in her head and gave back Uncle Jamie's ring and texted him and told him she never liked the ring when it wasn't even the original he proposed to her in because she didn't like that one and CHOSE the ring she then told him she didn't like. She was being ruthless and hurtful for no reason!

Yesterday I woke up thinking that I might possibly getting sick. I pretty much napped the entire day and was still able to fall asleep fairly quickly after drinking some Thera Flu. I didn't even want to get up this morning! I'm just feeling a little blah today. It seems like things are draining but no real sore throat so that's good. But it doesn't feel like sinuses either.

Well LSU won again. They have a lot of work to do if they think they're going to beat either OIe Miss, Alabama, or Florida. I am willing to take a loss to 2 of those teams but not all 3.

But you don't understand how tickled pink I was to hear that Washington beat USC. That just helped our win over them skyrocket and officially dropped those pansies out of the top 10 whoot.

2 comments: