Tuesday, February 23, 2010

#23 Watch 26 movies you’ve never seen starting with each letter of the alphabet

S


For Seven Pounds

OMG folks seriously do not watch this movie unless you A. Don't have a soul and can take heart wrenching things like this...B. Have a whole box of tissues

I woke up early Sunday morning and just happened to turn on the TV which had I think HBO or Starz on. And this had just started and I thought hmm I know folks had said it was a good movie and realized it wasn't that long (about 1.5 hours)

It did start off slow at first and then it got going and oh my goodness Will Smith plays this character perfectly.

And things start to go and you get all into it and then BAM one part I never saw coming!

I bawled...I mean like my dog just got hit by a car bawled. It woke Mr. B up as the movie was ending so he asked what happened (he watched for the first 20 minutes before falling back asleep) and as I started telling him it was like I was reliving this painful experience all over again and for a good 10-15 minutes just sat there crying and couldn't shake it.

But still a few days later I think "what a great movie" so I highly recommend this!

No comments:

Post a Comment