Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sick

Ugh...so Tuesday night I started to have a sore throat but disregarded it. Then yesterday I still had it.

Last night Mr. B get's home and he's sick.

He has a lot of phelm etc and its getting caught up so he throws up a couple of times. I get him TheraFlu, Ibprophen, water, powerade, a thermometer, tissues etc.

He's such a doll and this is why I love him more and more everyday because he slept in the guest room so I wouldn't hear him hacking up that crap all night long...I mean what a great man!

I didn't even hear him come in and take a shower or get dressed...barely even woke up for him to kiss me.

But when I woke up...ugh I felt like a truck had run over me! Seriously poop. I brought an orange so hopefully the Vitamin C will help.

On the way to work it was sleeting a little...guuuureat! They say we could get 3-5 inches of snow tonight and if that's the case folks I'm not going to work tomorrow. I'll just work from home.

So much stuff may or may not happen this weekend.

Auntie Mel may come up and we'll go to dinner with the guy she's been on a few dates with who seems nice.

But then Uncle Luke and his girl were going to come up on Saturday but then said Friday but then now Saturday maybe???

Either way Saturday night I'm making a fancy Valentine's dinner like I did last year.

I've got a whole list of appetizers and some salads but haven't embarked on the main course, and sides yet.

I threw around making Creme Brulee but Mr. B said he'd rather my bread pudding...and if I make my bread pudding I'll add some of the stuff Auntie Stacy told me she changed.

The main system I need to do work here today at work will be down in a few minutes for the rest of the day ugh...then I only have 2 other little things I can depend on but all co-exist with the big one so who knows what I'll get done...maybe I'll find my complete menu.

And if we don't go out to dinner with Auntie Mel I want to do my FOOD AND DRINKS AROUND THE WORLD for the Winter Olympics like I did for the Summer one's.

And if it was all snowy and cold outside I think that would be even better!

I haven't been to the gym all week because I've been trying to get caught up on chores at home and then last night didn't feel well and work ran a little late...but I've got no excuses tonight...I must go tonight and tomorrow night!

ok I'm going to do another post so this doesn't get too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment