Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Okay so...

I knew if I blogged about it, it would happen. And by it I mean her...haha

So I guess I'm going with a 34ish day cycle....eh whatev's...the Saints are going the Super Bowl that's all I really care about now haha

I can't even breathe at work I mean I know I say that in every post but it's true.

I really hope this call today is about a raise...I really really hope so. And if it is I'm going to fake Mr. B out and say oh it was the same ol "you're doing so great we appreciate you so much crap" and he'll buy it.

And then maybe I'll have a really good work out since I'll be so happy haha and then when he gets home I can tell him....well only if it's good news :)

Some good news though....

I've been awarded a blogger award!!!! I'll post about that tonight since there are some things to it.

So exciting and it just makes me want to actually start blogging more!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment