Monday, February 1, 2010

drowning

ugh...still no hope for any relaxation.
I'm so behind on this and you all know how much I used to love to blog.
i have so many pictures to post and so many weekends.

well i thought I was getting my period but then it really never came...but i know in like 2 days it'll show up out of the blue so I'm not thinking I'm pregnant..

although i have some killer heartburn

tomorrow I'll be getting a call from my boss and my bigger boss...apparently they're calling everyone in my position and my boss made it sound like it could be good.

it better be the raise we're hoping for. I'm thinking it won't just be a set price for everyone because some of us are doing more...so hopefully I can blog about good news tomorrow!

wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!

    You've got a blog award waiting for you on my blog

    ReplyDelete