Tuesday, October 11, 2011

3 Month Appointment

This will be quick and I'll do my weekly update tomorrow.

Lost about a pound.

Realized it's a dislocated rib not pulled muscle and nothing I can really do about it...yay!

Heard the heartbeat on the doppler which is great...took her a minute and I have to say I panicked but all is well.

Feel like poop

Announced to FB and the center manager here...feel so relieved.

Also told doctor I'm about 95% sure that I think a RCS (repeat c-section) is our best option and she agreed (remember we had a long talk last time and she did give me the go ahead to make up my mind but did agree with all of my points for the RCS) and she said that if I changed my mind and wanted to try a VBAC we could but she ultimately feels more comfortable with doing the RCS...I may change my mind...going on the VBAC board is no help because I get a sense of judging if you say you're thinking about a RCS and honestly it's really not recommended for folks having children under 18 months apart...I know doctors will try but it really does increase the risk. So I've been going to the c-section board because they do discuss VBAC's as well but also talk about why they had RCS's and it's nice to hear that and hear their recovery stories.

Anywho it's time for me to go and I need to before I get sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment