Thursday, October 6, 2011

Ava's Weekly Update- 48 Weeks

Baby's speech development is growing rapidly these days, so try not to use baby talk too much when communicating with him. He's learning the language from those around him, so use simple adult language. Though baby's speech won't be as coherent as yours for a few years, encourage him to keep talking (and crack the code). If you correct him too much, it can get discouraging. Plus, it's pretty cute to hear him talk, even if you're the only one who understands what he's saying.





Haha I have to keep reminding Mr. B to talk normal...he then get's his manly deep voice and makes fun of me. Ava can now say uh-oh (we've already discussed this), owww (as in ouch..probably get's that from me when she bites my nipple..sorry TMI), and says Oh!

ok so this was in my draft file and now the 48 week email is missing from my inbox and isn't in my deleted even though I have a ton before and after it so who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment