Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Week 11 Update

Week 11 Update

How far along?: 11 Weeks

How big is baby: 1.6 inches long, weighing .25oz and the size of a Lemon

Maternity clothes: I started wearing my black stretchy yogaish pants but that are made to be worn at work...but with regular shirts. Today it's very hard to hide in my khaki's

Sleep: When I can actually fall asleep (which is hard to do because I feel terrible all of the time) then it's not bad.

Best moment this week: Hitting 11 weeks

Movement: possibly but I've been focusing on my breathing so much and not getting sick I haven't even been thinking about that or excited honestly

Food cravings: nothing

Food aversions: Everything makes me sick so it really doesn't matter

Gender: Won't know that for awhile.

Labor signs: None for a long long time please!

Belly button in or out?: Innie

What I miss: I'll miss eating my steak at medium rare and having to heat up deli meats, and watching cheeses. (This will probably stay because I have barely drank as it is with BF'ing so that isn't that big of a deal)

What I am looking forward to: Hitting 12 weeks and my 3 month appt...I moved it up to actual 12 weeks instead of 12w3d hah. I don't recall doing an NT scan but I'm going to ask her about that.

Weekly Wisdom: I haven't gotten any yet since I really haven't told anyone. But you better believe I'll be asking about the 2 under 18 months folks.

Milestones: Another week down

Weight: No idea...I think I've lost...even one of the daycare teachers mentioned that (I was wearing black so she said it could be slimming but she thought she noticed and I think so in my legs). Also Friday I had this violent spell and then over the weekend noticed my side kind of hurting. Monday I had another violent spell in the shower and immediately knew what happened. I had gotten sick so hard on Friday that I pulled/strained a muscle and let me tell you....it's getting worse. I also am still not completely over my sickness since I can't take anything so I cough a good amount and that pain resonates...it's even moving towards the front of my rib cage now...and I had a sneeze a minute ago and my side hasn't stopped aching. I really hope that starts to feel better soon because it's been painful.

On another note I have lined up a babysitter for Ava for Mr. B's birthday dinner. Generally we go to Texas De Brazil since we get a buy one get one free coupon and since it's 50 a person that's a good deal. I asked if he wanted that or somewhere else but he said he wanted that. I have about 2.5 weeks to feel better folks. I will be so sad and upset if I can't eat that amazing salad bar which is lie it has everything on it! And those wonderful meats...last time I was there at 37 weeks pregnant and the guy said that they had no problem cooking some longer for me since I can't have raw so I'll have to do that but looking forward to it. It will be the first time leaving Ava with a real babysitter sitter...not a friend or Mr. B. The girl used to be her afternoon teacher at daycare so it's not like I don't know her or Ava doesn't so it should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment