Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Week 13 Update

Week 13 Update


How far along?: 13 Weeks


How big is baby: 2.9 inches long, weighing .81oz and the size of a Peach


Maternity clothes: I can wear some of my regular clothes but now that I am out I'm wearing maternity because I need it!


Sleep: The rib is still hurting but I've mastered how to sleep where I'm not in pain...Ava had a few nights where she woke up before 4:30 and she had to cry it out but last night she slept until I about woke her up at 6:35 so yipee...I think it being dark helps


Best moment this week: Getting into the 2nd Trimester!


Movement: possibly but I've been focusing on my breathing so much and not getting sick I haven't even been thinking about that or excited honestly


Food cravings: nothing


Food aversions: Everything makes me sick so it really doesn't matter


Gender: Won't know that for awhile.


Labor signs: None for a long long time please!


Belly button in or out?: Innie


What I miss: I'll miss eating my steak at medium rare and having to heat up deli meats, and watching cheeses. (This will probably stay because I have barely drank as it is with BF'ing so that isn't that big of a deal)


What I am looking forward to: Hopefully feeling well enough to eat a good amount at Texas De Brazil this Friday


Weekly Wisdom: I haven't gotten any yet since I really haven't told anyone. But you better believe I'll be asking about the 2 under 18 months folks.


Milestones: Getting into the 2nd Trimester makes me feel so good! Also hearing the heartbeat on the doppler.






No comments:

Post a Comment