Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Week 12 Update

Week 11
2 Update

How far along?: 12 Weeks

How big is baby: 2.1 inches long, weighing .49oz and the size of a Plum

Maternity clothes: I started wearing my black stretchy yogaish pants but that are made to be worn at work...but with regular shirts. Today it's very hard to hide in my khaki's

Sleep: When I can actually fall asleep (which is hard to do because I feel terrible all of the time) then it's not bad.

Best moment this week: 12 Weeks and telling everyone!

Movement: possibly but I've been focusing on my breathing so much and not getting sick I haven't even been thinking about that or excited honestly

Food cravings: nothing

Food aversions: Everything makes me sick so it really doesn't matter

Gender: Won't know that for awhile.

Labor signs: None for a long long time please!

Belly button in or out?: Innie

What I miss: I'll miss eating my steak at medium rare and having to heat up deli meats, and watching cheeses. (This will probably stay because I have barely drank as it is with BF'ing so that isn't that big of a deal)

What I am looking forward to: Getting into the 2nd Trimester and feeling better

Weekly Wisdom: I haven't gotten any even with telling folks!

Milestones: Another week down

Weight: When I went to the doctor I was down about a pound from my 2 month appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment