Friday, October 28, 2011

Week 14 Update

How far along? 14 weeks

How big is baby? a lemon

Weight gain/loss? Well I'm not weighing myself at home since it's a little off from the doc...all I can say is I was down a pound the last visit. I'll let you know in 2 weeks ~Then~

~Now~

About the same..I was down about a pound and will let you know on the 8th



Maternity clothes? Been living in dresses but finally bought some maternity stuff on ebay ~Then

~Now~

Definitely at least sporting maternity bottoms or the bella band with some of my looser fitting shirts or my smaller maternity shirts



Stretchies? none yet thank goodness but I did buy some butter to start using now ~Then~

~Now~

No new ones..I am starting to the see ones on my lower stomach that I didn't really know I had until I have Ava haha but I will buy some lotion to at least TRY and keep them to a minimal




Sleep? Getting it...always want it haha the only issue I have is they say you should sleep on your side and I tend to go back to my back ~Then~

~Now~

Finally getting it since Ava is sleeping through the night like a champ...until she has those mornings where she wakes up before 5 and I make her cry ugh



Best moment this week? Really seeing a good size baby bump ~Then~

~Now~

I would say I definitely popped...people are staring haha




Movement? None yet ~Then~

~Now~

Little flutters...started about Tuesday




Food cravings? Still clementines, hard boiled eggs, tomatoes ~Then~

~Now~

haha anything that I can keep down at this point





Food adversions/foods that make me sick? eh it comes and goes everyday for something different ~Then~

~Now~

It could be water that throws me into a bad 12 hours spell




Gender? I’m still feeling girl…even though my May board says boy :) ~Then~

~Now~

I'm feeling boy...but this probably is because all the women on my mom's side (G Grandma, Grandma, Aunt, Mom, even some cousins) have all done girl, boy, girl, boy and so on...so I am convinced this will happen and the baby psychic said so haha




Labor signs? none. ~Then~

~Now~

Same thank goodness




Belly button in or out? Innie ~Then~

~Now~

Same Innie




What I miss? Still going with not feeling sick ~Then~

~Now~

I'm going with feeling normal and not being sick




What I am looking forward to? Hearing the babies heartbeat on my doppler....possibly picking out some baby furniture this weekend ~Then~

~Now~

Hopefully feeling good and going to buy Ava's earrings and get my house cleaned this weekend




Milestones? All the books say we’re in second tri officially now (for those late books using the 14w milestone). And seeing Butterball actually looks like a person. ~Then~

~Now~

Making it to 14 weeks!




New things this week? umm feeling like I'm really pregnant. Like when people ask and I say 14 weeks they no longer say "ohhh you have a really long ways to go" ~Then~

~Now~

People are staring and asking now




Randoms? I'm still waiting to hear from HR and since work is kind of in limbo due to the FCC it should be interesting. ~Then~

~Now~

hmm randoms I have too much crap in my house and want to get energy to get rid of it




Weekly Wisdom? It's not wisdom but I'm getting a lot more people saying oh I was sick the entire pregnancy so hopefully it goes away for you...I DONT WANT TO HEAR THAT ~Then~

~Now~

I haven't gotten any honestly! It's funny



Freakout Moment? Last night I had a meltdown. Mr. B is out of town which is honestly fine by me these days but he called and asked how I was and I don't know why but I started crying...he didn't know it but I got off the phone and just had a little pity party and then I was ok. I just think I'm overwhelmed with the work thing, and the sickness thing is just wearing me thin.But I'm good now! ~Then~

~Now~

Last night on Mr. B but because he was being a really big dick...yes I said that and I told him "oh you're stressed? How about me? The past 3 days have been the worst I've felt in my entire life and I haven't really said anything to you...just kept making dinner and taking care of Ava" and then he was inappropriate and I told him so and then he felt bad and apologized...but then this morning he was a jerkoff again and then was like "I didn't mean it that way" hmppf I think he's going through hormone changes haha


Well the stupid thing won't let me write but me in the white shorts is ~Then~ and the Pink Shirt is ~Now~

No comments:

Post a Comment