Thursday, April 2, 2009

3 years today.....

Mr. B and I made it official and started dating. I think a week later I was moved in ha ha. We did move fast in the sense of moving in and getting a checking account. I don't know it all just felt right to me. But we didn't get engaged for 9 months more, and then we were engaged for 1 year 16 months.

Boy do I wish we would've just eloped in some tropical island and would've been married for over a year already.

But time does fly and we're already past our 10 months anniversary.

So yesterday I emailed the lender and asked if she'd heard if they can do an FHA. She said she hadn't heard and was emailing the lady again. I know she's just stalling and most likely knows she won't be able to, and honestly I really do feel bad. But at the same time I don't want to wait. I want to get this done and closed before April.

And we've already changed insurance companies and will still be paying our normal note when that could at least be lowered 50 dollars a month. Not that I really care that much but I know I could be saving at least 200 a month with the current company and even though I'm angry I'll have to pay for another appraisal the rate was a little better.

I don't want to keep bugging her but hey it's my money at jeopardy here right?

Anyways so I've been seeing all of these people update their cooking blogs and I've been really bummed. Since Mr. B and I have been doing the salad with a protein thing every night I don't really have to think about what to make. I like that when I'm running late but also have really enjoyed finding recipes and making them.

I think I'll start to bring some stuff in the mix. We just need to stay away from the carbs. Our plate just always looks so bare if we do our salad first because Mr. B doesn't like the salad on the same plate as his main course ha ha boy he's a spoiled one eh?!

Well yesterday I got our hotel room for the FQ Fest...hooray! So excited. And I checked out the menu to make sure our favorites will be back and they will be. However Mr. B's favorite beer will not be served where we normally hang so I think we'll have to mosey on over the other areas where it will be sold.

April is just going to be so crazy for us. But that just means it'll go by fast and then it'll be May and we'll be getting ready for our Europe trip...eeeeeek!

I'm back to doing my daily log in to the sparkpeople. I have been able to maintain the weight I am at for a few months now but I've been cheating left and right which isn't good. So back to drinking my 10 glasses of water a day and eating oatmeal and fruits for breakfast. I really want to find this lunch box that has all these compartments in them to hold things like salad dressing or tomato's so that if I had a sandwich it wouldn't get soggy. I really want to start bringing my sandies again with hummus etc.

Well Mr. B is coming home tonight!!!! I'm so excited. I didn't think he was coming home until tomorrow and really thank goodness because I've already had 4 sleepless nights I don't need another.

And he is selling his car on Saturday for 700 bucks! We do have to go buy an edger so the stupid homeowner association will get off our backs. I did see a really great deal on flowers at this new place a town over so I think I could get all the flowers and green plants I need for the front for like 15 bucks...now the mulch will be more but heck even if I spend 50 bucks it'll look like I spent a couple hundred.

Well I have to get some work done before I go out looking for crafty stuff for my work retreat coming up.. yippee errands!

2 comments:

  1. That's cute how quick you guys moved. We moved pretty quick , too. One month in and we were set for the long haul. :)

    What days are you guys gonna be down for the FQ fest? We can probably meet up at some point - Jimmy will be off either Sat or Sun so we'll be down there, but we're not sure which day yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be down there Saturday. We'll probably get down there at about 10ish and then Sunday we'll head out early.

    Hope to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete