Monday, April 6, 2009

Shoooooozzzzzz



Ok if anyone listens to Kidd Kraddick in the morning they'll know that Kidd is always making fun of JC's fiancee Kenzie. She is a skinny bitch model who loves shoes.




So Kidd has this techno song where the guys goes Shoes....shoes....I love shoes....and he sounds very nelly like. haha


Anywho that popped into my head when I was looking at shoes on payless.com today. Normally I don't like buying shoes on the internet unless I've worn the brand but hey I know I'm a size 8 so eh.




So I really wanted these Steve Maddens because my other ones that look similar are breaking. But these are 60 bucks and I just don't want to spend that much.





















But then I found these on payless' site for 17.99. 27 bucks after shipping. Not exactly the same but close enough for me!

Hooray for discount shopping!

1 comment: