Friday, April 10, 2009

It's Friday

You ain't got no job...you ain't got shit to do....let's get high!

Well not really because I don't smoke pot...never have actually. I figured my parents did it enough for us and the entire block I grew up on. Ha

It just reminded me of Friday a movie that I love. A movie that my aunt and uncle watched with me when I was like oh 10 ha ha no lie.

But then again my grandparents let me and a friend watch Pulp Fiction when I was 12...yes they did and didn't think twice. Yet didn't want me watching Striptease with them Ha.

Anyways one of my favorite lines from Friday is "You got fired on your day off....for stealing boxes?....what the fuck were you trying to do..... BUILD A CLUB HOUSE"! ha ha oh boy good times.


Anyways yes it is Friday and it honestly couldn't have come at a better time.

Today we had the appraisal for yes count them the 2nd time. That means we are now 900 in the hole so this better work out.

This time was an inside appraisal because it was a new company and he arrived at 6:30am! Oh yes folks you read that one right.

Yesterday Mr. B and I both took half days. I had a crap ton of errands to run and when I made it home for 2:30 Mr. B had already weed eated, moved the lawn, and blew. I was so shocked! He was already in the back yard trimming the Sago Palm and Elephant Ear plants. However he cut the Elephant ears down so far that I told him just get it to the stump and we'll pull those suckers out at a later date.

There was soooo much to cut and clean up and we ran out of trash bags...so we improvised and used the box that our plasma came in and our TV stand came in ha ha. It started to break so I got out that clear tape you close boxes with and that's what we did.

I cleaned that house like I've never before ha ha...but its nice so it won't be too hard to update now.

Then around 9pm Mr. B comes to me cleaning and says it's starting to rain. So we hauled the one box into his work truck and slid the other box into the garage. It would've been a nightmare if those boxes ended up soggy and broke because we were going to be out of town the whole weekend.

So speaking of this weekend.

I get to leave work today at 3 and I'm heading down to Luling/Boutte. I think we'll just hang and have a few drinks tonight. Then tomorrow is the crawfish boil. I will be in a Daiquiri/Miller Lite and Crawfish induced coma ha ha. Then Sunday we're heading to our friends house for their daughters 4th birthday party and guess what they're boiling crawfish.

I'm ok with eating so much because crawfish really aren't that great after the middle to end of May and then it's like 9 painful months of no crawfish :(.

So when we got the Good Faith estimate is had our PMI estimated at 205 a month! I almost crapped myself! I looked at all kinds of charts and specifically ones that Region's will bid out to and the highest with Mr. B's credit and 30% coverage was 145 a month. I mean that's the highest possible especially with the Loan To Value.

So of course the lovely guy I've been working with is out this week training so I had to call his boss who said yes it did seem high but they wouldn't know until they bid it off and got the best rate back.

So I just decided heck I'll email the guy we've been working with and see when he replies. Well he must have checked his email because he replied and said that seemed very high and that he probably made an error when he was figuring it all out and he'd call me on Monday.

I thought we were doing an FHA but it's still a conventional and the other lender lady said if it was a FHA it would only be 98 a month...which is what we pay now. And that was 100% back then and now its like 92.5 (Unless this appraiser goes higher but Mr. B already told him our last one was at 205 which is 2k higher then it was but hey we did landscaping ha ha).

So any who's I emailed him again and asked and he said something with the fee's were less whatever anyways he's going to talk to me all about it on Monday because those things can be changed but the rate stays the same and that's my concern.

But if for some strange reason our PMI would be 205 a month (we'd only be saving 150 a month) it wouldn't be worth it to lose the equity and start over. But I bet there was a typo in calculation. I feel pretty confident being that I checked rate charts on those companies sites.

Anyways now it's just a waiting game. I know the appraiser guy was going out of town later today so I bet he'll turn it in today.

I have 2 hours and 15 minutes left. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment