Sunday, April 5, 2009

Busy Bee

Ok so Friday Mr. B and I were having a relaxing drink after our week and anxiously awaiting our lender to call and say for sure that we were locked in for our rate. Well he called at like 6:40pm! I was escatic.

Back story. We decide to use Region's and do the streamline. So I get through (after being on hold for 20 minutes as usual) and Eason my trusty guy starts going through and he goes "oh the rate has gone down since a few days ago" but it's about to go back up.

So he gets things going and he goes "I have 9 minutes to get this in let me call you back". So he called back and said he turned it in at 1:11 and it was due by 1:17. He even printed the email.

But because everyone had to email in if they were working with someone they had to manually go through to lock in the rates...he told me that it went up so much it wouldn't have been worth it to re-finace.

So needless to say we were worried. And then we got the call and we got locked in at 4.875. Better then we ever thought. We started with a 5.3 then the 5 and then 4.8 I mean awesome! That is 1.7% less then what we have now. We'll literally save like 300 a month.

So cool!

Well we decided to do something before the jerks of the homeowners association said anything else. So Mr. B got out and mowed yesterday and the next door neighbor's (racist one) brother (who must live with them now) came over and edged for us which was nice...but we were buying one today.

So today we went and got flowers, top soil, mulch, and an extension edger to go on Mr. B's weed eater.
Well that thing sucked haha so now we'll have to return and buy an expensive one eh.

But boy I did a great job on the flower beds! I really need to pat my back. I have to go buy more mulch for a bed that's been done since before we moved in but it's great the others are done...and now Mr. B can't say that I don't help in the yard haha.

And he also went down to where we used to live and sold his car that's been sitting there for years and sold it for 700 yipee skipee...that's money for our trip whoot!

Ohhh yah my aunt reserved our apartment in Rome. It's so cool.


I made this kickass Crawfish Cream sauce of fettucine last night...well we ate it for dinner tonight too. I will update my food blog tomorrow. But honestly I was in heaven and want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment