Monday, April 13, 2009

Weekend Recap

Well the weekend is over and well yesterday I was able to get caught up on all of the hours I stayed up instead of sleeping.

Friday I got to leave work a little early and drove down to Luling. Got a daiquiri from Cajun Ice..which I will never again because it had NO alcohol in it.

We hung out with the aunts and uncles and cousins. Uncle Tommie fried Shrimp, and Oysters...sooo good!

We then went back to hang at Ashley and Winnie's. Of course had to hang out with Todd and Nat and Mel came over. 4am we were finally going to bed!

I got to sleep until about 9 Saturday morning before getting up and running some errands. Then before I knew it, it was time for the boil.

A good amount of people showed up and the crawfish were soooo yummy! We were drinking and drinking and drinking...had a great time.

Then Ash, Mel and I decided to go play Laser Tag and then head to Social City for the band that was playing. We had a great time.

We were back by 1 and I crashed.

Then yesterday morning we had to get up and get ready to got o Lexi's 4th birthday party. They had more crawfish ha ha. It was so good but I was so tired from the weekend that I didn't even drink and wanted a nap.

A few hours later we headed out because Denham was getting really bad storms. I got into my comfy bed, played on the laptop, and watched Midnight Bayou. One of those Nora Roberts films....boy the accent's were terrible but it was great seeing NOLA and Oak Alley Plantation.

I think by 6pm I was dozing in and out. Mr. B came and layed and watched tv with me. I woke up at about 8 to him snoring and by 9 had turned off the tv.

I think I overslept but it was nice with it raining....and I was excited that my flowers got the rain they needed.

The garbage men didn't take the cement heavy ass Mary or the psyclopse of a cement cat creation that we found in our big plants in the back haha...oh well Mr. B can lug em to work.

It's only Monday and I'm already dreading next weekend because we go to the quarter and it'll be a crazy time I'm sure. But I'll get to eat like a pig and then eat some more at Drago's.

I'm sure there will be pictures to show. Speaking of I need to upload the like 2 pictures I took this weekend. Somehow I hate all the ones we took or someone else took them.

No comments:

Post a Comment