Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts....

deeduuu leee dee So I was woken up at 2:43am (yes I know the exact time) from a yapping little dog. I know who's it is because I know my neighbor has a little white yappy dog. It's strange how our house is compared to theirs. Their backyard backs up to our bedroom window.

And from 2:43am-3:03 that dog yapped.

Now excuse me while I say this but "don't you fucking have ears?" "do you not have any manners?"

oh no you don't because you're the same jackass who told me you didn't want "blacks" living next door when my aunt, uncle, and cousins came to visit. My uncle makes so much more then you and has an education asswhipe. They were just bringing us some of their things since they were moving to Belgium because THAT's how important he is....and you're not.

Anyways I'm really ticked. And then at 6:15 the big fucking Golden Retreiver down the way starts barking and doesn't stop.Do these people not know the rules....like hello if your dog is barking BRING THEM IN! I mean even when it's like 4pm if Parle starts barking I immediately stop what I'm doing to go and get him. It's just rude and inconsiderate.

So I'm really thinking about complaining. They all didn't have problems complaining about our yard not being edged "well enough" or reminding us 500 times that our mailbox should be painted once a year.Which by the way ours has been for 2 weeks now and there are still some jackasses who don't and had far worse faded boxes then ours.I mean I'm pretty angry that these two dogs woke me up. I suffer from insomnia (and no I'm not on sleeping pills because I don't have a regular doctor) and I'm a super light sleeper.

Anywho so of course I didn't want to get up this morning but I did. And at about 8:30 I was already hankering for lunch...Izzo's to be exact. So I send ol Mr. B a texy woo and he said he'll try to meet with me.And he did! He had to run to meet a guy 1/2 way to Lafayette so he had to hurry and what do you know he let two guys go ahead in line and never once said anything about me eating slow (normally he does).

He was such a sweetie today. So I give him props and maybe he'll be rewarded tonight...but I do have to do his laundry since he'll probably go out of town this week boo!He also said I could buy an Ipod for our trip to Europe and said for me to get online and find what kinds of plants I want for our backyard since we're doing those beds this weekend.He is in a super generous mood! I'll take it!

I also made Pioneer Woman's spicy baked chicken and have tons for leftovers plus I'm making french dips tonight so I won't have to go to the grochery the rest of the week...well til the weekend and I can relax at home every night.....and hope I work out.

I really need to because I can't be the fat girl in the pictures on our vacation.I think I'll do the level 1 and then alternate to level 2 every other day. That way I'm using weights and squats but it won't be so boring on the other days doing the fast stuff.

I just need to win the lottery and get a personal trainer and plastic surgeon...oh no I'm not to proud to say that.Well I guess it's time to work again booness

No comments:

Post a Comment