Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Birthday Blues

Well I was never one to say well I want a child by such and such time...but a couple of months ago it really hit me that I'd like a child and I would LOVE to give birth before my 26th birthday.

There was a slight chance I could be pregnant this month and what better birthday gift then to be pregnant! So I ran to the Dollar Tree and took a test in my work bathroom haha klassy with a k I tell you.

And no go...since I was sick on Saturday Aunt Ash was allllll about saying how she had a good feeling and kept asking me.

I'm devastated I'm not going to lie...I really really am. I normally don't talk to Mr. B about this kind of stuff because sometimes he's all in and sometimes he's just not. I text him not to worry and he said don't worry about me and he had a confusing text about baby and one...but he meant one day.

He will be 33 this October and I keep thinking the longer we wait to really really try and what if we have issues and then it's a couple of years and he's 37 or 38 by the time we have a first...I just don't want that.

I really wasn't even thinking about this (which was amazing) up until Saturday and then I kind of pushed it in the back of my head but I must have really been thinking of it subconsciously because I'm sad...and now I get cramps 5 days before my period?? wtf... and yes the test may have said negative because it's still 5 days away but I doubt it.


anyways moving on....
I'm 25 today. I seriously can't believe I'm this old. I know older folks say "hmmppfff that's nothing" but that's a quarter of a century folks...and everyone says it just flies once you hit 25. I've felt the past 5 years fly by really.

I met Mr. B at 21, engaged at 22, married at 23, and now I'm 25....

I knew I was having a little crisis in my head with this but I think with the negative it's just not good.

I'm really hoping that my boss remembers it's my bday and let's me leave early like she did last year.

I know the folks here are getting pizza and I could see a homemade cake...but if she told me to leave early I wanted to like get the f out of here and go home and take a nap and cry a little (hopefully just kidding on that one) and go to lunch with Mr. B but I'll have to stay here for that at least.

Well I'm grateful they're doing that for me...they didn't have to by any means. Geez I'm an ungrateful brat today.

No comments:

Post a Comment