Friday, August 28, 2009

Do you believe???

I was reading someones blog who I follow religiously :) and she was talking about horoscopes and commented on how close it actually was so I thought I'd give it a go. Thanks to Jinny for showing this site for horoscopes. It really has seemed to be pretty accurate for 09...here you go





For the typical Leo 2009 horoscope present a year of financial stability, when paying all dues is expected. The exception to this rule may be only three months of the 2009 year of the Ox: February, September and November. (Wooo that means some money soon which could be Mr. B's commissions being higher those months)

This is not because the flow of finance will pour down on your side in huge streams, you will simply learn how to competently and efficiently manage your own money. In the 2009 year of the Ox, most of Leo zodiac sign representatives will become more responsible, which also will affect the level of your 2009-year income. There will not be a spasmodic growth this year, but the smooth, uniform and well-deserved increase of your material condition is very likely. The 2009 year of the Ox is a good year to begin to keep track of your expenses, especially if you will feel a lack of money. (this is right on being Mr. B's commissions have been lack luster compared to last year. I've really been managing our money better and paying off more bills)

Generally, in accordance with Leo 2009 horoscope, money and resources will be enough for all the things you need. If the opposite happens, then this is a direct indication that you should consider more serious ways and measures to structure your expenses. (We have everything we need and more so this is very fitting)

Personal relationships during 2009 will receive a new incentive to development. In compliance with your 2009 horoscope, new serious romances await the typical Leos, which will be based not only on passions, and sexual attraction, but on a spiritual relationship. The existing relationships also will be strengthened with many Leos desiring to marry, or get married, and this 2009 year this intention is quite possible to take place. (Well even though I was married last year we celebrated our 1 year this year haha...but as far as relationships I have gained more friends specifically women which is out of character for me)

In sex, you will like to try something new and unusual. This will be especially true for those Leos who are already in a relationship for long. This 2009 year of the Ox, you need to diversify your intimate life, so try all the new ideas, together with your permanent partner. (Not that we're trying anything too different but the beginning of the year while I was still on BC I had no sex drive...and in fact we spent most of 08 in that slump as well...I decided to get off of BC for that reason and it's slowly but surely come back to where we have a healthy sex life now...I don't talk about this much and have never mentioned it here but it's good to see it improving)

Starting from the January 2009 fundamental alterations can begin to occur in your professional work. On the report of 2009 horoscope, during this year, there will be the first signs of this. You may feel dissatisfied with what you are engaged in or with your job. This can make you to worry and you would want to start from the scratch again. This trend now is quite dangerous. Do not ignore the experience you gained so far or make alterations, as they should be without analyzing them. You have a lot of time for alterations and changes and therefore before you change anything, make a deep analysis of what is happening. (this is some great advice because at the beginning of the year I was so ready to walk out and never look back but knowing everyone wanted jobs from being laid off I needed to respect and appreciate what I have so I took a different approach. I began trying to do all the little extra things I could possibly do (albeit not many) but I was awarded at our retreat from my peers which was great. Even though there are days where I dislike this place I have some tenure here and I would like to gain more experience and time here)

So all in all a great read....nothing about babies but hey if I get pregnant in December like the test on Facebook says I wouldn't know technically until 2010 anyways haha so that's what I'm going with!

No comments:

Post a Comment