Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Florida Schmorda..

And I only say that because I encountered (again) a very hateful fan (before the game) that was just the biggest prick I've ever met in my life.

Florida deserved to win that game.
Our D did everything they needed to do and our Offense couldn't handle it. Some play calling but a lot of stupid mistakes.

But I am happy it was such a close game especially since everyone kept saying we were overrated. I knew we weren't. I know we play to the level of our opponents. Do I like it no but I am a true LSU fan through and through and I'm not going to throw in the towel or not believe.

I do feel that we could beat Alabama but that will be the hardest fight of our lives. They will most likely win and that's ok as long as we fight hard. I would totally be happy with a 10-2 season and go to to a BCS bowl game.

Anyways I have some pictures I need to upload because well this blog is kind of boring and I think pictures will make it fun haha

I will talk about that infamous FL fan later but I have shit to do at work today so I can't worry about that.

I'll update later this afternoon but must go grab some dessert before a conference call (hey don't look at me like that I'm going to work out tonight)

No comments:

Post a Comment