Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Quick Furious Post

Mr. B and I were talking about politics and our country etc on Friday while we had date night (which honestly I couldn't tell you the last time we went to a decent restaurant, had, drinks, and actually had conversation the entire time) and he said "Yep I really appreciate not being able to have children right now" (being sarcastic) he is so afraid of the market and him losing his job that he's just scaring himself more and more...so yes I'd like to thank the crappy economy too!

This of course will not stop me from having the big "talk" once the new year hits. I calculated how much we will have spent on vacations this year and it's about 5k. Possibly closer to 6k.

Daycare would be between 5-6k a year. So there we go. We just don't go on expensive trips to Mexico and Europe for crying out loud! Maybe we rent a house in Destin instead.

Ok that's it..I'm not worrying about it for another 2 months though. No point.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming...

No comments:

Post a Comment