Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend Recap Part 1

This will be a two parter because frankly I don't feel in the mood to do the whole thing and post pictures.

First off I feel like crap today. Not like crap crap but just crap. I've had this nasty aftertaste in my mouth since this morning and it's getting worse which in return is making me feel nauseous.

Ok Friday

Uncle Jamie and Auntie Mel get there...we eat, drink, and be merry.
I made the whipped topping which was awesome!
Mr. B was surprised and shocked that I made him a Key Lime Pie.
He also loooved his presents and really was excited about his new Sperry's because apparently I did good and they were the exact ones he wanted!

The night kept going and going anddddd going...we were all drunk.

Well then we got on the discussion of this damn family trip of his and how I can't leave but a little early because I have so much work to do.
Then he said well come you can leave and take off of work this week for DC and you can take off the day before Tday but not with my family.

I informed him that we'd be out for a fucking week with his family for one....and for two I'll be doing two centers in order to help my name for a promotion one day and theres a lot of stuff that got screwed up when we went to Europe and I don't want it happening again.

And I tried offering a solution of meeting his brother in Lake Charles and seeing if I could use his wireless card on the way to Houston so I could do the work then and then I could leave earlier and then Mr. B thought that you can't use the wireless card while driving per say.

So does anyone know if I can?

Anyways he not only used the f word (which we never say fuck you or fuck off or else we stop and apologize immediately)

Well he says Fuck you and fuck your family! I was just shocked that he said that...and not only did he say it to me he said it in front of our guests. I sat there silently and then cried because I was amazed.

And our guests knew right then what a big asshole he can be. He knew he was wrong and immediately tried apologizing but I wanted nothing of it. He not only crossed the line but he took three giant steps backwards for his big run over the damn thing like a long jump.

Then he was trying to be a prick because he knew he messed up. So I went to bed and he came to talk it through and tried to get out of it being his fault but I held my ground damn it!

Then the talk turned into children and I finally told him we're spending 5k on trips this year and that is the amount of daycare plus we'll have cc's paid off so we'll have more cash flow and I said that I'd be willing not to take big trips and it finally clicked with him that I was serious.

So he was like "Are you really sure and serious that you would be willing to do that" I said yes as long as you were and that we could always get a beach house with his family or mine in Destin and split the costs so it would be uber cheap if we wanted to do a family trip.

And how I'm not going to play the game of well if the economies bad next year and wait another year because he had his timeline and I'm sticking with it and then he finally said that yes he does for sure want children and the gates of heaven opened up and the angels sang hallelujah!

And I told him he promised the beginning of the year and that I wouldn't bring this conversation up anymore until the beginning of the year and he was good with what we talked about and agreed that I had been being patient and will be until Jan 1...then it's on like Donkey Kong.

Anyways don't think he's an ass....well he is but he was drunk and said something really stupid and realized afterwards that in the past few years I've actually gotten screwed out of family stuff and that I was trying to come up with a solution. So all is well.

Then it was 2:15 and we had to be up for 6:15 and he proceeded to say "So you wanna have sex now?"

What do you think I said?

No...we're not making babies for another 2.5 months haha well I did say that but I was joking. I did say no because he didn't deserve it to which he replied "touche" and then we fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment