Friday, October 23, 2009

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT

And no I'm not pregnant phuah...

My announcement is after weeks of craving sushi I'm going to get some for lunch today! Boo yah!

I'm going to place an online order and run to Party City for the 7,568th errand of the week and then devour it!

Then I'm going to do nothing at work but daydream for my shift to be over so I can hurry up and work out then run home and put together Mr. B's presents and clean the toilets (because Mr. B is so farking lazy around the house) before our guests get in.

Oh I do have to come up with things for Mr. B to get at the grocery for dinner (and no don't think he's being all great and going to the grocery for me) it's because he wants to get beer and ice for tomorrow's tailgating ok haha

And I still have to make his homemade whipped cream for his homemade Key Lime Pie (ok I lie...the crust is store bought only because I couldn't fucking find Graham Crackers at Walmart) I mean seriously? They weren't in the cracker section nor the baking section with all of the other cookies...so I have no farking idea.

So I bought a graham cracker crust. But none the less when I go to Party City I'm going to pick up a piping bag and see if I can do cute little things with it.

Auntie Mel called last night to say she was getting Mr. B the Purple and Gold cross necklace he really liked which I thought was too sweet.

And Uncle Jamie called to say what should he bring...verdict is....a bottle of SoCo (what else could there be for him) haha

It will be a fun night of drinking (which I'm quite sure we'll all end up drunk) and hungover tomorrow! I see Bloody Mary's in my future!!!!

I'm just happy we have folks coming to stay for the weekend! wheeeee

Well I best go and figure out what sushi I want mmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment