Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rules of being a good fan...

Rule 1. Take a joke
Rule 2. Never say things that are a personal jab at the person
Rule 3. Especially if you are a man trying to intimidate a woman will get your ass kicked no matter where you are and what team you're a fan of.

Here's this story in a nutshell because honestly I don't want to relive it.

Uncle Kevin sold one of his tickets to my friend M. So I sent Uncle Kevin to sit with Mr. B and I sat with M. Well M went off early to go watch the band etc

So when it was time to walk (since we were in opposite directions) I was walking alone to the stadium.

There was this really cocky guy behind me talking to his two friends. (He was a Gator fan and they were LSU fans) he's going on and on about how great the team is etc.
I said something to the effect of "Wow you're pretty cocky...you won't be after tonight" and chuckled.

He then was like "How about you just fucking turn around and mind your own business" I said "Dude it was a just a joke hence me laughing afterwards"

Something else was said and then he did it...he said "And look at what a loser you are walking and going to the game by yourself..fucking loser" (this is what stung for some reason) I pulled a Beyonce and flashed my ring finger and said "Listen here you little fucker I'm married and was nice enough to switch with a friend and I'm going to meet her now"

I said "You know it was all a joke and you got serious and you're a dick"

He then ripped on my jeans. They are capri's people. But the ones that go to your knee's. He's like "you can't even figure out if you want to wears jeans or shorts or whatever those things are"

I turned and was like "Seriously? It was a joke and you made it so serious" He then called me something like a bitch and I said

"You know again you have proved that Florida fans are the worst fans...even when I was an Iowa fan at the Outback bowl you guys taunting little kids" and I called him a fucking asshole and dick haha

he kept going and I said a few more times "Listen it wa a joke and you turned it into something serious" I said "I'm leaving now because I punch you, you fucking tool" haha

I was soooo fuming! It was ridiculous. Well his personal attacks really hurt me...don't ask me why I don't know but I've never been personally attacked like that just the regular your team sucks banter you know.

But when Auntie Poo and I went to Tampa to see Iowa play Florida in the Outback Bowl a couple of years ago those fans were terrible!!!!!

First of they won on a bullshit call. After the game the ref's even said that it shouldn't have been called. That touchdown would've tied up the game and it would've went into OT. After the game people were actually cussing and taunting little kids...like a 5 year old.

That's how much class they have.

And by the way...they didn't create Gatorade. The guy that went to work at Florida actually was working at LSU and him and another guy created it for the players but then he went there and patented it Gatorade...I'm not saying this because I hate Florida truly not.

It's something I knew right when I moved down.

Yah Cheaters til the end right.

Well I think Tim Tebow is a good kid and really talented. I think he may have trouble in the NFL though but none the less I wish him the best...but his fans can kiss my Tiger loving ass.

Oh and he looked like Chewbacka...no freaking lie....a mix between Chewbacka and a LumberJack. But I wasn't witty enough to say that haha

2 comments:

  1. I went to UF for 3 semesters. Besides the fact that the campus is in the middle of nowhere (and I grew up between Miami and Ft Lauderdale). I hated football season there because the fans. Seriously. And that attitude carried on into everything else. So glad when I moved to Atlanta. The tech fans are so much nicer, and I'm sure once my school gets their football team up and running next year, we won't be obnoxious either. Sorry he was such an asshat to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad I'm not the only one who's experienced it. I've never really had a problem with any other fans...even when we beat Ohio State in the Ntnl Championship they were shaking our hands and congratulating us.

    Le Sigh Crazy Chewies

    ReplyDelete