Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend Recap Part Deaux

Ok so Saturday morning we were up and at em quite early..I had the Puffy Oprah eye going on from crying the night before and lack of sleep.


But nothing a Bloody Mary couldn't cure...I felt fine after that and a Dr. Pepper (yah first pop in over a month but hey I went back to drinking water afer that)





See the Puffy Oprah eyes...I wasn't lying (and this was the best one...I can't even show the ones with Auntie Mel)



Auntie Mel and I





Proof that I love this jerk



Best Tailgate Party! Mike, Eric, Me, Mel, Kevin, and Mike P




My stripper friend hehe Shannon...what would I do without her at these things?!



Jello Shots!




Prettiest place in the world.....


and I'll leave you with this...only in Louisiana and tailgating for LSU will you ever sing someone playing the washerboard and making it sound cool again!





The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment