Thursday, October 22, 2009

Well good news is the doctors are very optimistic about PaPa's brain cancer. They have already started radiation. The doctors told him to go ahead and go on his cruise in December. Which ironically enough one of the cruises ports is in Cozumel. So we can take a ferry over there and meet up for lunch or something.

They also said his lung cancer hasn't gotten smaller but hasn't gotten bigger either so that is good.

We'll wait and see but they are treating it aggressively so that's great!

Onto news
A man was making coffee in his home at 5:30am. A lady with her child trespassed onto his property and was cutting through his backyard (don't ask me why so early and why she felt the need to do that) but she saw him naked through his kitchen window (to me she was a peeping tom or peeping tammy)

She called the police for indecent exposure!!!!!! In his home freaking home at 5:30am and she was the one trespassing!

The cops were harassing the man calling him a pervert! Can you believe that. If he gets convicted you know his name goes onto the Sex Offender List!!!! And the cops called his work too. I mean what is the fucking world coming to. Innocent hard working people are getting in trouble for nothing.

I really really hope he presses charges on her for trespassing and for being a peeping tom (thought it was named something else in the legal world but it's just good old Peeping Tom)

And then maybe she'll drop her charges. I mean this lady did wrong and now she could honestly cost this man his livelihood! That is just mind boggling...like all of these people who feel entitled to free shit in this world suing every person they can just to make a quick buck.

I mean what was she thinking??? Don't look in windows you crazy lady!!! ugh really chaps my ass...and I'm not sure why but maybe because I just have morale's of if someone is good and has done nothing wrong the law should protect them not hurt them.

And those cops should be suspended for harassing him and calling his work because they had no right to call his work and let them know what was going on...

Ok enough about that.

So last night I ran to Walmart to get stuff to make Key Lime Pie and check out to see if they had discounts on swimsuits.

Well I got Mr. B a 3 dollar swimsuit folks and its not trashy looking! The women's on the other hand...everything that wa cute was a size negative 5 so yah didn't get anything for me.

But I did find a Khaki LSU hat that Mr. B had wanted and I thought that would be a nice little gift for his bday. Well he saw it and then complained so I'm keeping it and will trek out AGAIN! and go get him a hat.

I have ran errands every single day this week on lunch and I'm just annoyed with it all!

Monday-Oil Change
Tuesday-Old Navy (But some was for me haha) and Pets Mart
Wednesday- Academy and Big Lots
Thursday- Tiger Mania
Friday- Party City

Tomorrow will be a full house most likely.
Uncle Kevin his friend. Aunt Mel and Uncle Jamie!!!
I got out of frying pork chops for Mr. B though whoo
We'll just do little stuff on the pit tomorrow night since everyone will be there.

I still have to go work out and Mr. B was going to go and get everyones beer for Saturday and I needed to rush home and make the homemade whipping cream for his pie however I bet he cuts out early since it's his bday tomorrow.

I can't believe he's 33 already! I remember his surprise 30th bday party...man that was before we were even engaged yikes!

Tonight I have to manage to make his Key Lime pie somehow and don't know how to do it without him knowing but I need to do it tonight so it can be in the fridge long enough to cool and settle properly.

It should be interesting to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment