Wednesday, October 7, 2009

She Showed!!!

Ok well Thursday she showed her ugly little head but hey that was okay with me...what was that like a 46ish day cycle? ugghhh I mean seriously.

And let me tell you my cramps have been atrocious...I wanted to physically go in and pull out all female organs just to let it calm down for a minute geesh.

Well last month we didn't even get to make "whoopie" (haha that always cracks me up like an 8 year old boy) that much so it wasn't like I really thought it would happen.

I think I will definitely do more of it this month though especially since we're in the month that Aunt DC and Aunt Kellie are visiting so I wouldn't technically be pregnant until after they leave anyways.

I honestly can't believe we're already in October...and it's the 7th to boot! I mean it already marks 3 weeks until they get here...I swear just last week I was like 4 weeks! Time is truly flying by.

Mr. B's bday is the 23rd...I went and picked him up a new LSU polo...it's really nice and freaking expensive. This LSU habit is getting crazy. And of course I had to get a Gold Polo for this weekends game and then face decals and a decal for my car haha.

Its a 100 everywhere I go I swear.
But Uncle Kenny's Bday is like th 13th and he got his coupon for Texas De Brazil (if you all remember we used mine for my bday a couple months ago) well I quickly signed up Mr. B last night in hopes that he'll get one too and we'll all go together.

But right now life is just football and LSU football to be exact. Well let's not forget about the Saints who are rocking it too.

LSU played so much better against Georgia. I mean LSU fans are pretty critical and I thought it was crazy some said he still didn't play well. Folks we held them to like 37 yards in the 1st half..that's pretty good. Our D is looking great and so is Scott.

I think we have a great chance of beating Florida honestly. I saw that Tebow was practicing last night but I doubt he's going to be ready. It wouldn't be smart for him to play and ruin the rest of the season or his career...if he goes out there too early and gets hit once he could be done.

But I do want him to play so that when we beat FL all of the fans won't say its because he wasn't playing. Although I hear their back up is pretty good too.

Just no rain you hear that!

Well I'm guessing we'll be out there at about 6:30 or 7am...yep with Mimosas and Bloody Mary's and breakfast and don't forget my jello shots whooot.

It's going to be insane. I think I need to come up with some sort of portalet for our tailgate because the inside lines are going to be crazy and I don't even know where the closest portalet is and then it will be so nasty...but I'll have toilet paper at least. hmmmm

Until next time America.

No comments:

Post a Comment