Monday, March 28, 2011

Gymboree Fun and Learn

or whatever it's called. I signed up for Ava and I to got his coming Saturday since Mr. B will be golfing. I figured that was something fun that could get us out of the house and something great for Ava. Has anyone done it yet? I saw how they say they allocate time to have parent discussion or something and honestly I am social I promise you but not in that kind of forced on setting. My idea of fun and learning about my baby isn't with some uppity upscale women (which where this place is located will definitely have those) I mean I'm already worried about what I should wear and having to blow dry and flat iron my hair haha. So can anyone tell me if you have to stay for that? If it was well worth it? Was it awkward? Or am I over analyzing? I tell you I like not getting a period but at the same time don't because I have no idea if I could possibly be pregnant. I was having cramps but not AF cramps, boobs were hurting off and on but I BF so I'm not even thinking of that one. Peeing more than normal but I'm drinking more water for BF'ing but until a couple of days ago I haven't pee'd as much as recently. And I'm like whatever it is what it is but today I started to feel not so good when I hadn't eaten my breakfast yet and then it didn't go away...it felt like MS not the flu. It kind of lingered and went away this afternoon and I just ate some cake and immediately could've gotten sick if I were in the bathroom but just relaxed myself. But I could just be getting a bug. I did test at lunch and it was negative although not sure 1. not morning pee and 2. maybe too soon or 3. not pregs haha So this is when getting a period would be a little more helpful because I'm just going off of a date of conception. Maybe I'm psycho somatic and thinking of symptoms....oh well But what I do know is if I'm not then I'm going to be seriously job hunting. I can't stand this place any longer. They don't treat us right and especially how another one of me was treated this weekend it's ridiculous. My dilemma is there are jobs to be had however I need something closer to the town we live in at least not further away and I won't budge on that. I sent my resume to a part time legit work from home and I did get an email saying they got it but who knows if I'll hear back or not. If I got pregnant now or in a month I would stick it out until a couple of weeks before the birth most likely but if not then I don't want to and I really really would love a p/t stay at home gig that makes up the difference of what I make vs paying for daycare now. We'll see but please be sending those vibes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment