Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Poor Little Cherub

I think she's getting worse :(

She didn't make it that long in her bed last night. She did decent in the pack n play but I guess around 1ish I put her in bed with me and gave her Mr. B's area since he's oot. She did ok until 3 and she must have felt miserable because for an hour she tossed and turned on me....poor thing.

Her coughing got worse and it sounded bronchilar to me. I had the cool mist humidifier on but that didn't do much.

This morning of course when it was time to get up she was out like a light with both arms out creating a T...it was so cute.

I waited as long as I could and was just going to change her diaper but she did wake up all smiley as usual.

I put some Triaminic on my finger a couple of times and she let me put that in her mouth but who really knows how much got down her throat.

I put her in baby legs and like clock work I get her to daycare and get ready to pull her out and she pooped through again! This time just a tiny dot on them but the other day was the same as the first time everywhere.

I'm wondering if the elastic on her thighs is hitting a pressure point that relaxes and releases if you know what I mean haha

I was able to save them for at least her to wear this morning.

I called the doctors office to say hey she's not taking the Triaminic and I don't know what to do if I should bring her in or wait it out so a nurse will be calling me back.

If I had to guess they're going to have me do some breathing treatments with her. Poor little Cherub.

And I'm siging up with a company called VOT they do a ton of legite work from home stuff but the only thing is normally it's temp stuff. Some are temp to hire but theres a ton of stuff and most projects are 6 months long but I just don't know how Mr. B would feel about it.

I'd be looking strictly for data entry stuff because I clearly can't be taking customer service calls.
We'll see

No comments:

Post a Comment