Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tired

Exhausted, Weary, Drained, Sleepy, Worn-Out....you get the picture? haha

Ava is still not sleeping well unless it's with me and even that is whatever. But with this damn time change it's even worse.

I normally get up at 6:25 and we can leave by 7 which is perfect but since the time change Ava is getting up at that time to eat because she still thinks it's her 5:30 eating session which runs me late and we get out the door 10-15 minutes later than normal.

I HATE HATE HATE waking up when it's dark. I'm sorry I'd rather have it be darker sooner at night than in the morning. They do have things called street lights and patio lights for playing or hanging out pleasure haha

So we set the pack n play back up last night in hopes that being in the same room as us will help. Honestly I hope it's the 4 month wakely but I'm worried she just wants me now...like it may have started off as that and transitioned to needing me.

She didn't nap yesterday either so she was really tired and went down without a fight around 7 and was sleeping good until about 11 which is better than it has been and I think I woke her up because I heard her rustling around in the bed and then nothing and my monitor beeped a few times so I was worried she was suffocating so I went in just at the door but had to push it a little and by the time I made it back to my bed she was up and I wanted to shoot myself.

So PNP didn't go great last night but that's going to be my goal this week. If that doesn't work we may try the carseat in her bed approach and if that doesn't work we'll buy a co-sleeper and do that and then put the co-sleeper in her bed until she doesn't need it anymore because that seems to have worked for many on the webz but we don't want to pay for anything we don't have to.

Last night was day 2 of brown rice cereal that I made with my new baby food processor. She did a tad better but is having trouble figuring it out haha which is fine. I'm not sure how much she's getting because that didn't fill her stomach up enough for a deep sleep I can assure you.

If it doesn't get better by weeks end we'll take a break from that and try it in a few weeks. I still don't feel good about it but agreed to try it out since I would make it myself.

We really haven't fooled around that much since pregnancy and we did this weekend and boy did it hurt. And then Ava started crying haha I see a lot of sprints in our future!

I have my yearly on the 18th which I'm not looking forward too....yes I know I had someone all up in my business towards the end of pregnancy and even when having her (I mean a lady shaved my lady parts before the section for crying out loud) but I just am not ready to have folks poking and prodding back in there just a few months later dang.

I hate my job folks...it's ridiculous. The new boss claimed she wasn't a micro manager and is one to a T and add in all her little quirks and thinking everything is black and white (and you should know I'm a huge rule follower and definitely like things black and white but know sometimes that's not the case) and she doesn't get it.

I'm desperately trying to find a part time stay at home solution to at least bring in some money because then I think Mr. B would go for it. Until then I'm stockpiling my check into savings so that when it's time for #2 (which I know this is crazy but I would be happy at anytime now) we can trade my car in since it's paid off and pay the rest in cash so I could stay at home in the future and not worry about a car note.

Anywho I have to go do a project on giving info on some trainings I took on what I learned and what I'd like added in the most creative way possible but DO NOT USE POWERPOINT...because that takes too long...but I've already spent a day trying to be creative without using a tool that makes creativity easy. Whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment