Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hair Loss

Well I still haven't heard anything about the job...oh well. Maybe they have someone but maybe it won't work out and then they'll contact me and it'll be a big surprise to me when they do haha I'm trying to stay positive.


Well any who today on babysteals.com they had some Baby Soles Crib Shoes for 1/2 price. The one's I really wanted were already snagged up (you have to be so quick with that site) but there were some other cute ones. Now that Ava is about to be fully sitting on her own I want her to have shoes at daycare since the one little boy loves to pull her socks off and this way they can stay on and she'll have something not to get her feet dirty...I'm strange I know haha


Here they are


15 bucks normally 31. whoot

I also bought a Groupon for a Specialty Meats store here and I checked out their menu....Oh mah gah yum! Can't wait to use that sucker!

Ok so onto something serious...my hair is falling out folks. I have very thick hair and I shed a lot...like a lot I'll admit it and it always gets worse when I haven't had a cut/thin in awhile. But this is like globs coming out like when I'm done showering and squeeze out the water or when I brush my hair or when I take the pony tail holder out to redo my hair...it's scaring me

So I just got onto Mayo Clinic's site and here are some of the things it says can cause it

3-4 months after a major surgery (Makes sense being I had a c-section 4 months ago)

Post-Partum 3 months (eh this just started a week ago) however it says that once your levels get back to normal is when the hair falls out so maybe my levels are just getting back in sync

Birth Control Pills (I've been taking it for 2 cycles now but maybe it's just finally in my system enough)

So all of those could be it. I did notice it happening a little after I started drinking Mother's Milk tea so I have stopped that because I surely don't want it happening if that's it. But if it's not I'd like to go back to drinking it to help my supply. I bought Milk Thistle to help though.

I have my yearly on the 18th of this month (can not believe it's March already) and I'll definitely be asking her about it.

1 comment:

  1. Right when Gabby hit 4 months is when my hair started falling out in globs. It sucked. So looks like you're right there. I didn't have a section and I wasn't on BC... it was just post partum crap. The worst part was the little bald spot I got pretty much RIGHT where I normally part my hair. OMG I hated it, then when the new baby hairs started growing in... they would stand straight up because they were so fine and short. Be prepared. lol Good news is by the time Gabby hit 12 months, my hair was normal again... then I went and got pregnant again. hahahhaa Here we go again!

    ReplyDelete