Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sick of being sick

Oh my gosh y'all this M/S is no joke. I do remember dry heaving a lot more with Ava but I think that's because I tried that to see if I felt better. I don't remember it being this bad though. The pills they work for 4 hours but you can only take them every 8 so you know where that's going. Small meals only help sometimes and all the other fun remedies don't work either.

Today I actually felt pretty good with all the stuff I tried doing until 2 and at 2:30 I could take another pill and still nothing.

This is making it so hard to drink water because honestly the thought of it makes me want to projectile vomit at my desk.

I'm trying but again upset that I know I'm not getting enough. At night usually around 8 or so it seems to be ok for a couple of hours so I try and get 30oz in then.

And yesterday I was wearing this dress that always does seem to give me a pooch where the waist starts and I kept thinking man this is crazy and I kept pulling it down and I was very self conscious.

I get home and change clothes and look in the mirror and I'm like "whoa wait a second!" everyone there was a serious bump. It felt hard too. I was 1. A little taken aback that it was happening so fast and it wasn't bloat and 2. That I can feel it above my belly button. Maybe this has something to do with just having a child 10 months ago??? Maybe it's really twins haha

I won't lie I did get concerned for extra amniotic fluid already and what that could mean so soon since we don't get our ultrasound until next Friday.

I have no idea how I'm supposed to hide this from work for another month...I don't think it's going to happen honestly.

When I get home I'll upload the picture I took last night...it's the same today as well. oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment