Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Week 6/7 Update

Week 6/7 Update

How far along?: 6 Weeks 2 Days or 7 Weeks 0 days

How big is baby: .25inches long and the size of a Sweet Pea

Maternity clothes: Nope but late last week things did start to feel tight...however now things are fine again because I've been sick and haven't kept things down or been eating like normal

Sleep: Having a 10 month old who loves to co-sleep doesn't warrant the best sleep because I've been trying to let her cry it out for a bit and wean her of that. This has nothing to do with being pregnant though haha

Best moment this week: Getting through another week

Movement: None

Food cravings: None so far

Food aversions: Nothing per say but I'm feeling sick a lot

Gender: Won't know that for awhile.

Labor signs: None for a long long time please!

Belly button in or out?: Innie

What I miss: I'll miss eating my steak at medium rare and having to heat up deli meats, and watching cheeses. (This will probably stay because I have barely drank as it is with BF'ing so that isn't that big of a deal)

What I am looking forward to: September 16th when we can see our little one.

Weekly Wisdom: I haven't gotten any yet since I really haven't told anyone. But you better believe I'll be asking about the 2 under 18 months folks.

Milestones: Another week closer to seeing our baby!

Weight: 161.2 So we're talking ounces so I would say could've dropped a tad from being sick but it could just be the scale.

For a minute I thought maybe I wouldn't get morning sickness (we all know with me it's not in the morning it's a 24/7 thing) but I started to not feel so great on Thursday and then it snowballed throughout this weekend. I got bad sick here at work today. That's the stuff that's hard to hide. This feeling is I think worse than with Ava..which is hard to believe. It's making it worse running after her and trying to get her to sleep in her crib all night so we're up a lot. I called the nurse and she called in a prescription for me. Not sure what she prescribed. Last time it didn't work but I'm hopeful.

Ava's daycare teacher said her sister used to get sick a lot and her doctor told her before getting out of bed in the morning to suck on a Hersey's kiss until it dissolves and that really helped her. I'm up for trying anything.

Looks like soup for me tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment