Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Week 10 Update

Week
9/10 Update

How far along?: 10 Weeks

How big is baby: .91 inches long, weighing .07oz and the size of a Green Olive/ 1.2 inches long, weighing .14oz and the size of a Prune

Maternity clothes: I was going to tell them today but (10w sorry skipping ahead) but the center manager (who isn't my manager) has been so busy that I'll push it as long as I can.

Sleep: When I can actually fall asleep (which is hard to do because I feel terrible all of the time) then it's not bad.

Best moment this week: Hitting 10 weeks

Movement: possibly but I've been focusing on my breathing so much and not getting sick I haven't even been thinking about that or excited honestly

Food cravings: nothing

Food aversions: Everything makes me sick so it really doesn't matter

Gender: Won't know that for awhile.

Labor signs: None for a long long time please!

Belly button in or out?: Innie

What I miss: I'll miss eating my steak at medium rare and having to heat up deli meats, and watching cheeses. (This will probably stay because I have barely drank as it is with BF'ing so that isn't that big of a deal)

What I am looking forward to: Hitting 12 weeks and hopefully hearing lil one's HB on the doppler since I'll be 12w3d when I go

Weekly Wisdom: I haven't gotten any yet since I really haven't told anyone. But you better believe I'll be asking about the 2 under 18 months folks.

Milestones: Another week down

Weight: No idea...the last thing I've cared to even check on is my weight right now.

I'm feeling terribly guilty because I can't get excited right now at all. I mean I have like 6 apps on my phone to go through this pregnancy and have no been able to even open them because I don't want to know anything right now other than to feel better.

I have whined so much today on here but since I lived through it once and that was bad and this is like 10x worse I feel I can pull out the bitch card every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment